Cilantro makes this salad. Better than any salad you’ve ever had. This recipe is in high demand wherever we go. Bookmark this recipe, you will come here often.
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Optional: All natural, organic yellow-corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Juice from one freshly-squeezed lemon
- Soak black beans overnight in water, rinse and drain. Can be substituted with one 15-ounce can of black beans.
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over vegetables. Toss and coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.