Amazing Almond Cookies
Cuisine Dessert Category Recipes
- 2 cups finely ground almond powder (Grind almonds in food processor until they look like flour.)
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix well all ingredients except the pine nuts.
- Using a tablespoon or teaspoon (depending on what size cookie you want) scoop out a portion of the cookie batter, shape it into a ball, and dip it in the pine nuts.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper and rubbed with coconut or grapeseed oil.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies, until the pine nuts start to brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan, otherwise they will crumble apart.